Granger Whitelaw

My heart belongs to my three children: Grangie, Lili and Bamm Bamm ! When you look at them and you will see why.....they are truly Gods children and I thank him everyday for sharing them with me... and Chrissy, the most Beautiful and kind person I have ever met....I could share more about work and stuff....but except for my family and friends whom you will meet in these pages.....everyting else is just part of the adventure.....they are what makes it worth traveling.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Granger Whitelaw - Friends & Adventures

I have decided to start this blog after reading a recent blog posted by two 13 year old boys and their Aunt and Uncle ( Hi Conner, Drew, Stepehn and Jean!!) whom Chrissy and I met in Paris while dining atop of the Eifel Tower. I found them inspiring, full of life & hope, with dreams enough to bring the world a smile....and style enough to make them come true! I can say I see a bit of myself in Connor as a boy, always looking ahead and reaching for my dreams....Thanks for reminding me again guys......

So, now I will write about my adventures...Like Connor and Drew!

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger granger said...

wow...forgot about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home